Didsbury Job Opportunities
INFO FOR BUSINESSES - if you work with us and profile on the website, advertising jobs is part of what we offer. If you don't currently profile/work with us, we can still promote your job advertisement, on the website and to our Facebook & Twitter followers - but, there is a charge of £35.00 for this service. Email email@example.com if you would like to advertise a position.
If you like Didsbury and are on the look out for a job, we may just have the answer for you, as the following lovely independent businesses have vacancies...
PLEASE NOTE THAT DIDSBURY LIFE SIMPLY PROMOTES THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS ON BEHALF OF THE INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES. PLEASE CONTACT THE BUSINESSES DIRECTLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE POSITIONS.
WE WOULD ALSO STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU SPEAK TO THE BUSINESSES PRIOR TO APPLYING TO ENSURE THAT THE POSITIONS ARE STILL VACANT.
NEW DIDSBURY JOB VACANCIES
An exciting full-time position is available immediately at The Flower Lounge, DIdsbury. If you’re an enthusiastic florist with at least 2 years’ retail experience and a passion for flowers that borders on the obsessive, then we need to meet you!
The Flower Lounge is an award-winning florist in Didsbury where creativity, innovation and passion, delivered with outstanding customer service, are central to all we do. Having recently re-branded and been appointed working roles within both the Good Florist Guide and British Florist Association, The Flower Lounge is embarking on an exciting stage of its development and is seeking an artistic florist to play an active part in this brilliant journey.
Responsibilities will include:
* Taking telephone orders and using our computerised ordering system
* Greeting and assisting customers, confident in offering sound advice and impeccable customer service
* Fulfilment of orders, creating retail, funeral and wedding designs
* Support in event set-up and off-site creations
* Ensuring our high standards are reflected in everything that we do.
Must be able to demonstrate:
* A professional manner, with impeccable customer service skills
* Ability to work within a busy environment knowing how to prioritise and multi-task effectively in order to meet deadlines
* A good knowledge of flowers, their seasonality and be comfortable in making recommendations
* A positive way of thinking and willingness to be part of a team
* A neat and tidy in appearance
* Good communication skills-both written and spoken English.
Flexibility and commitment is key. At busy times you may have to work extra hours or swap days off. Overtime will be expected during busy seasons and a positive attitude towards this is essential.
How to Apply: Please email a CV and examples of your work and anything else that you think will make you stand out to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Position uploaded 4/1/16)
Volta, in West Didsbury, wish to appoint a highly motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic & reliable bar supervisor. CV's to email@example.com (Position uploaded 4/1/16)